Sunday, December 9, 2012

Terrific trees..

Hej hej y'all! Winter has really struck my little corner of Sweden and everything is wrapped in a thick blanket of snow and frost. It is cold, crisp, silent and absolutely stunning!  
Today it is 2 weeks till Christmas and time has come for me to start decorating the house. Finally! As such I have been pondering what tree I might have this year..
via FRYD for KK Norway

Despite appreciating a traditional large tree I am planning to go for a smaller size this Christmas. Also I want it to be a little imperfect, quirky and irregular..


images via Bo Bedre Denmark

I found so much inspiration around cyber and magazine land that I am thinking I might need more than just one..!













images via Desde my Ventana, Sköna Hem, Sjarmerende Jul, Lantliv, La Belle Vie, and The paper Mullberry.

What do you think darlings - aren't they all just lovely!?
Also, before I go.. I came across this Christmas DIY project over at the lovely Swedish blog 'Helt Enkelt'. There are always fun and crafty inspiration over at Anna-Malin's - like this one. So head on over, you will love it there!



Love 'n' Hugs to all.

x*x Charlotta x*x

6 comments:

lamb and blonde said...

These trees and lovely pale Christmas arrangements are all so lovely! And I love that dining table surrounded by windows. I could sit there for hours. :)

Catherine said...

I love your world and paying a visit to Sweden at any time is wonderful.....beautiful and inspiring!

Greet Lefèvre said...

All beautiful Charlotta! Me too I am going for a non-traditional tree!
xx
Greet

Meine Dinge Franka said...

They are - they are!!!

:-)

♥ Franka

Stacey said...

so love all of these! xx

Charlotta Ward said...

Hi lovelies and thank you for your comments!

So hard to pick the perfect tree - so many wonderful types, shapes and sizes to choose from.. Decisions decisions..! :)

Big warm hugs from the North

xo Charlotta

Blog Widget by LinkWithin